I’m not feeling a post today, dog, primarily because I’m going over to Steph’s parents house today to see them, and I’m not really looking forward to it. Mainly because I’m going to pull up and weep like a baby that she’s not here anymore and it will be cemented in my brain that maybe, just maybe SHE’S REALLY NOT COMING BACK.
Methinks that I’m still in denial.
Grief fucking sucks.
And as it’s been well documented (by myself and I would NEVER lie about myself), I have OCD and cannot go a day without throwing some sort of drivel out there.
So I present to you, Sweet Internet (have I told you that your butt looks hot in those pants? Because it totally does), another edition of Aunt Becky Asks The Internet:
1) Let’s say you have been invited to one of those in-home parties, A Pampered Chef, Candle Party or some such other thing, and you dislike them on principle, figuring that if the host needs money so badly, you’d rather cut THEM a check rather than buying useless crap that you don’t want in the first place. Expensive crap. PLUS, the whole thing chafes your balls a bit.
a) RSVP and tell them you’re unable to make it.
b) Go begrudgingly because you think it’s the Right Thing to do and buy some crap you don’t want.
c) Blow off the whole thing because you find it rude.
2) Let’s again say that you have an old engagement ring from a previous relationship that you’ve held onto for years, not because it has sentimental value, but because you don’t know what else to do with it. It’s a teeny thing (maybe 1/4 carat) white gold and diamond (solitare) and you don’t really want it, but don’t know where to sell it because you have no idea what size diamond it is (you have no paperwork for it) and it cost maybe $400 brand new.
a) Sell it on eBay and give the proceeds to someone/thing that needs the money more than you.
b)Make jewelry out of it, even though it’s teeny tiny and not something you particularly want to cherish and love.
c)Toss it on the street and hope that someone picks it up and uses it for, well, SOMETHING.
2b) IF you’re planning on selling aforementioned ring, how does one do so?
b) Pawn Shop
c) Random Stranger
3) If you read blogs often do you:
a) Comment religiously
b) Comment ONLY when you have something to say
c) Lurk in the shadows because you’re afraid of the big, bad, blog writer.
4) What is UP with blogs that have product review posts? Anyone get it? I sure don’t. I mean that, I really don’t understand how that works, I’m not just being a bitch here (and no, I’m not contemplating doing so).
5) BlogAds (not because I’m looking or anything, just curious):
a) Do they actually pay anything?
b) Do they annoy you because it takes ages to load the page?
c) Do you not give a flying fuck about them?
Wish me luck today. I am so freaked out right now.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.