So, I got tagged twice for this meme that I’ve done already, and although I could just rip out my old answers and be done with it, that would be extremely boring to us all. My answers are not exciting at all. Hell, I’m not exciting at all.
I’m gonna mix things up on y’all.
1. What wasn’t I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I wasn’t giving the slightest thought to my future. I was 17, graduating high school, and enjoying a life of partying and living one toke over the line. I openly mocked all the goody-goodies who painfully mapped out the rest of their lives, because at 17, who the fcuk REALLY knows about the rest of their lives?
If you say that you’re doing exactly what you said you were going to do back then, at age 17, I will personally eat my own foot. (That’s a lie. No I won’t.)
2. Five things on my to do list for today. No. Too boring. Hmm…Five Things On My Shit List Today:
1) People who complain bitterly about, well, everything without seeing any good in anything. It’s almost always a matter of perspective.
2) People who insist on parking their lazy fat butts in their cars in front of the store entrance. You know, they make their own spots there? BECAUSE THEY’RE LAZY.
3) The merry family of paper wasps who inhabits my porch every summer, no matter how much insecticide I coat them with.
4) People who are always better than you with whatever you do. No, not people who ARE better, people who ARE SURE that they’re better than you. And never stop telling you how.
5) Going to the post office. I’m so incredibly terrified of Post Office People that I kind of want to barf.
3. Snacks (and food) I fucking hate:
4. Things I wouldn’t do if I was a billionaire.
Shit, I wouldn’t give a dime to charity. I’d save it all for myself, cash it into small coins, build a giant vault and go for an afternoon swim each day in my money. Kind of like Scrooge McDuck. Except you can call me “Hooty McBoob.”
5. Places I have lived Dull. Hm. People I Hate
Flava-Flav. Do I need to explain how he makes my skin crawl? HOW do people have The Sex with him?
Wendy The Snapple Lady. Okay, so I don’t hate her. But I do hate Snapple. Bitterly. And she used to represent Snapple. Therefore…
Whomever wrote “I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing.” I’d like to shove my fist up their ass.
Evan Rachael Wood. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA. But she ruined “Across The Universe” for me.
Mr (or Mrs) I Stand Too Close To You While I’m Checking Out At The Store. Because, really? Am I the reason the line is not advancing? Unless I am having a fit (it’s possible), no. So BACK OFF BITCH.