Today, in an uncharacteristic display of “letting my OCD go” I’ve decided that it’s high time to let some new blood in around here. Cross-pollination is a win for us all because you get to meet some of my awesome homies.
I don’t know if you guys have met Anna, from her blog of initials that I can’t remember because I invert shit ABDPBT.com. You don’t have to remember the initials to know Anna, though, because she’s smart as fuck and twice as bold.
If you want to know about blogging, ad networks, The Internet, monetizing the blog, and you want to know from someone who KNOWS HER SHIT, you want Anna. I respect the shit out of her because she’s not afraid to stand up for herself and start stuff if she thinks there’s something amiss and she does her homework.
I respect the hell out of Anna and I’m honored that she’d post for me. Especially a random post because OBVIOUSLY.
1. You say “Yes!” in an uncharacteristically lighthearted way because you love Aunt Becky and love her blog, and love her Merry Band of Pranksters.
2. You wish that you had your own Merry Band of Pranksters.
3. If you did, you would have them follow you around with instruments, though.
4. Moreso than that, you wish you had something to call your own posse of readers that was even remotely as cool as “Merry Band of Pranksters.”
5. Dwell a few moments in envy, regret, and Diet-Coke fueled remorse.
6. Wonder if there would be a revolution of Pranksters once they realized that the Diet Coke would be served without vodka, even if only for one day.
7. One awful, dreary, vodka free day.
8. Clarify that you would gladly write about vodka if only vodka weren’t such a colossal asshole to you that one time in college.
9. Also the ten or forty times after college.
10. Also don’t forget about the time that vodka stole all your money and raped your dog.
11. You’re don’t really want to tell tales outside of school, but you think you saw vodka doing the wide stance in the airport bathroom with its intern.
12. And that was after vodka talking tough about the sanctity of marriage, too.
13. You’re just saying.
14. People in glass bottles.
15. Wonder why you chose the list format, yet again, as if to suggest that you are incapable of writing in paragraphs, when actually, you CAN write in paragraphs. Long ones. Tedious and boring ones, even.
16. Shine on, Merry Band of Pranksters.
What are YOU random about today?