So my new friend Edward Alexander tagged me for a meme. And since I heart new people, I will happily oblige.
4 things I did 10 years ago: (1998)
1. Graduated High School (shit, has it really been that long?)
2. Smoked oodles of marijuana.
3. It’s a blur. See #2
4. No clue. See #2
4 things I did 5 years ago: (2003)
1. I met The Daver (again, REALLY?)
2. Got engaged
3. Had my very first colonoscopy!
4. Was diagnosed with small bowel Crohn’s disease
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Got my white patent leather go-go boots in the mail. I may very well look like a transvestite in them, but I don’t care.
2. Cleaned up massive craptastrophes. Interestingly, none of my own.
3. Paid someone to mow my lawn WITHOUT feeling guilty about it. Okay, I felt a LITTLE guilty. The lawn was so long that the puppy could get lost in it.
4. Ate glorious McDonald’s for dinner WITHOUT going off my diet!
4 shows I love to watch:
1. House, M.D.
2. American Idol
3. The Girls Next Door
4. Rock of Love
So I’m supposed to tag some people to do this incredibly thought-provoking meme, but really what I’m interested in is what YOUR answers are to this. Yes, YOU, my sweet and wonderous readers. So leave me a comment answering a couple of these if you want.
Aunt Becky would love you forever and ever.